Terms & Conditions
By Completing a Booking for with SB Makeup you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions –
- The deposit, once paid, secures your wedding date.The deposit amount will be deducted from the cost of wedding day services, not the trial.
- Cost of your trial is to be paid on the day of your trial in cash or 48 hours prior if BACCs is preferred.
- Following your trial, you have up to 48 hours to change your mind and notify us that you no longer wish to use our services upon which, the deposit amount paid will be refunded to you via BACCS within 3-5 working days.
- The balance is to be settled in full a minimum of 4 weeks before the wedding.
- All payment reminder emails incur an additional £20 processing fee.
- Once booking form has been signed the number of people for make-up/hair agreed can be increased but not decreased. Original agreed amount will be still be payable if number required is reduced.
- If additional artists are required for your booking, there will be an additional charge for this.
- Travel and overnight accommodation (if required) will be covered by the client.
- An additional fee will apply for moving locations during the getting ready process (if you start getting ready in one venue and move to another).
- If you wish to cancel your booking for any reason the following terms apply. a, within 8 weeks the full balance of the agreed quote will be payable b, within 16 weeks 50% of the agreed quote is payable. c, within 20 weeks 25% of the agreed quote is payable. In this case an invoice will be sent which you have 7 days to settle. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken.
If you have any questions about these terms or would like any information about making a booking, please get in touch.